Friday, January 25, 2013

On the 25th of january, 2013, a fire broke out in a home in Monrovia.
The fire was attributed to faulty wiring in a closet. The homeowner was out looking for her dog when the blaze broke out and thankfully was not harmed.
Monrovia Fire Chief Christopher Donovan said a preliminary investigation determined that the fire was caused by an electrical issue in a closet. The house was a complete loss and he estimated the damage at $250,000.

 Fire fighters head toward the blaze.

 A Monrovia police officer escorts the homeowner and her dog to a safe location.

 A man comforts the homeowner.

 A firefighter sheds his bunkers after battling the blaze.
 The homeowner and her dog retreat to safety as flames rise from her roof.

 Changing shifts.

 Flames pour from the back of the house.

 A Fresh shift

No comments:

Post a Comment